Rslogix fault routine

timryder

Hey guys,

I got a cheap HMI from EZAutomation and it has one component which will display a message based on what the value of an integer file is. I'm trying to use this to build a nice fault display ticker which will display the active fault(s) for a duration of time.

I already have a simple routine which maps a time slot for each specific fault and if the fault is true it will display it, but thats not good enough because the operator has to wait for the time slot to come before the active fault will be displayed.

So I'm looking for a sample routine in RSLogix 500 which will cycle through the active faults one after the other for a duration of time and moves on to display the next active fault.

Anyone have any ideas?

Similar Topics

:D I know this may seem a little lazy but I have an huge workload right now and I'm reaching out to my fellow EE's for some TLC :p . Can anyone...
Replies
Views
From the help manual (yes I read it alot): "Every application program should start up in a known predictable state. This can be especially...
Replies
Views
​Hello everyone, I triyng to link a Power Module eMB-60R from Robot Adept Viper s650 to CompactLogix, version 19.11 I followed exactly the...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have a question about RSLOGIX and Analog input/output scaling So we have an existing controller with an IF8I and OF81 card. My...
Replies
Views
I have a subroutine that gets called to copy a UDT In an array to a tag. This subroutine will be called around once per minute and has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom