Toshiba T-PDS32

Read the *** note in the middle of the page in this link.
http://www.toshiba.com/ind/downloads_main.jsp

After going to this webpage, Click Products dropdown arrow. Select PLCs, wait for page to re-load, Click Downloads dropdown arrow. Select Software, then Click on Apply Filter. Wait for page to re-load, Scroll down 16 files, Right Click on the floppy symbol on the far right side of the webpage. Save Target As, download the file. Call the 800 number for the password.

Last edited:
Hi,

Right the page has this line:

"This software download version is for user's who have purchased and registered the software with Toshiba Houston."

Are you saying that is not true?

I dont think there is a demo version. That's why I pointed you to the only version I could find.

Similar Topics

All, I'm trying to connect to a Toshiba MDR40S. I have the T-PDS32 installed on a WinXP VM, and have assigned port 1 (on the VM) to port 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currenty ordering the Toshiba T-PDS32 SW which will include support but in the meantime I'm trying to get up to speed. The SW...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom