Requirement of Rsview 32 or SE

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

I have a unit which is communicating on Modbus TCP/IP . I need to display those values on two SCADA station , mostly rockwell only . I need information on which scada station to be utilised . Shall i go with RSview SE (15 displays) with two independent stations or it shall be Server client architecture .

We are planning to use Kepserver OPC also to read values from Modbus TCP/IP...

Please help

I'd recommend using RSView32. There's more documentation to assist you with any special functions you want, as well as better VBA tools.

I'd recommend using RSView32. There's more documentation to assist you with any special functions you want, as well as better VBA tools.

But how should i go ahead .. My tags shall be max 300 tags and display pages shall not be more than 8-10 . I need two stations to display same data which is taken from a device supporting Modbus TCP/IP . I guess i would need Third party OPC server(Kepware i guess)in both station ...