1756 HSC/B O.Output[y]

RameezAKhtar

Hi EveryOne,

I am programming 1756 HSC/B.

Background:

I have a sensor that measures speed of the shaft and provides no. of counts to the counter, the output of the counter is input to the watchdog timer.

Configuration:

As per requirement all the outputs should be "not tied to counter". We need to control the output from the logic to reset the watchdogtimer at regular intervals.( we need to generate square waves)

Questions:

Is there a way to control the output from a single bit.I dont see any output point in the local tags which I can set and reset.

I read in the manual that O.OutputControl[y] overrides the current state of output. Is it the one that I would be needing? If yes then how should I use it?

I hope my question make sense.

Thanks
Rameez