M340 Modbus communication with Unity Pro

graimito

I'm programming an M340 PLC. I've made the main section in an LD file and the communications in another file (tried with LD and ST), both under MAST.
Now I've got two questions:
- A basic one, the addressing of ADDM, READ_VAR, etc. i.e. if I want to send %M3, what is the data I need to pass to the blocks?
- And the second one is that I don't know how to execute the communications file. It compiles with no errors, but when running, how do I call READ_VAR for example? Or do I have to configure it somewhere?

Thanks a lot.

Similar Topics

Hi, I hope everyone's week is going great. I have ADAM-6217 Analogue module which supports Modbus TCP and I am trying to get the AI values of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, im still new at programming and need your help with my This is my first time to program a VFD(altivar320 ATV320U04M2C). I will not...
Replies
Views
Hello, For my project I have to read and write coils/registers of Scheider Modicon M340 PLC. To do so, I decided to use a python script based on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using a read_var command on a Schneider M340 PLC to communicate with another M340 PLC in the network. The communication is working fine...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i wanted to know how can a i configure read/write data in Unity Pro between a PLC M340 and a Soft Starter ATS48 (Alti Start 48). I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom