Looknig for a IP65/IP67 Industrial Mouse....

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Wondering if anyone has any experience with an industrial mouse that works well and isn't too expensive. Right now looking at the mouse that Hope Industrial offers, but it ain't cheap. Concerned about how long it will "really" last. I could have 20 "throw-away" (normal office mice) at the price of the hope mouse, so the question is what is simpler....

Last thing I want is for it to last 366 days, out of warranty and the client complaining about a $200 mouse!

Any other options people have used?

Similar Topics

Kindly, we are using ip65 servomotors on diaper and tissue machines. But we are considering the ip64 servomotors for new projects. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Currently, I've a client looking for external strobe light. The requested rating is IP56. I'd like to ask, is IP65 better than IP56? I'm...
Replies
Views
Howdy I'm reworking existing machines with a LOT of sensors. Need input blocks with: Modbus TCP over Ethernet interface IP65 rating (or close...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for an unmanaged network switch (IP67) that can be powered by POE. Any suggestions?
Replies
Views
I am looking for an Alarm/Horn Combination unit that will work in a steam environment (i suppose IP67 rated). Has anyone used something like this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom