XVS-400 or PCS-10TV ??

Hello Experts and ALL
I have an HMI whose program i have to upload and change some addresses.
I am bit confuse because as i uploaded the program from CF card, i found a file in runtime folder that runs the actual program running in the HMI and in the detail of the file there is written GALILO PROJECT INSPECTOR MICROINNOVATION AG.
so i checked the micro innovation website and checked there HMI products XVS-400 seems to be the product but on the opposite side of the HMI the label shows that its is a LAUER PCSsmart HMI and there is no any other detail on the HMI.

I have some pictures please help me in finding the correct software from where i can upload the program and edit it according to my requirements.
thanks in advance

Photo-0004.jpg Photo-0005.jpg Photo-0006.jpg Photo-0007.jpg