How do I transfer an Excel file into my ET200S?

I want to transfer an Excel file from my PC into a PLC database, for the purpose of D to A sequenced output. I have 2 analogue profiles I want to output simultaneously.

The profile is calculated on a PC and saved into an excel file with 2 columns of data (one for each output). Each column will have around 2000 numbers in it. I need to transfer the file to my IM151-8F PN, probably sorting them into separate DBs. The analogue output profile will then start at a later time when the operator is ready.

I have been looking into Kepware and also Siemen’s own OPC software. But I have never used either before. Has anything like this been done before? Does anyone know of any useful links?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, Is it possible and how to get automated data transfer, what works real-time all the time, from Siemens S7-300PLC to MS excel spreadsheet...
Replies
Views
Hi... I m working with delta PLC. I can interfacing between Delta Software and Intouch Sw. Now I have to export the data(sensors values) of delta...
Replies
Views
Dear everybody, I am new using WinCC V6.2…. I am trying to data transfer in excel from WinCC… Please help me & tell me what is the...
Replies
Views
data transfer in WIN-CC TO EXCEL hello everybody HIi Iam using wincc, and i want to date in excel sheet what is the procedure to give the date...
Replies
Views
hello everybody HIi Iam using wincc, and i want to date in excel sheet what is the procedure to give the date in excel & what type of software...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom