Stress test DA IO Server

swampasauras

Has anyone had any experience stress testing Wonderware's DASABCIP and DASABTCP I/O servers?

I would like to find out the point at which the server itself can no longer handle data. I have a fairly large installation (70-80K total I/O tags possible advised) and had an instance when everything failed to the secondary server (older 6y/o machine) and the entire system froze because the secondary couldn't handle the entire site solo.

Secondarily has anyone seen recommendations (calculations, etc.) from Wonderware that allow you to determine baseline server hardware for a particular tag count/refresh rate?

Just not finding much elsewhere or on Wonderware's site/tech support. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am running some communication tests with an s7-1500 and I want to see what effect high cpu load / scan time has on my communication...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm pretty new at PLC programming, and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I have a 24vdc motor that i am looking to cycle test...
Replies
Views
I did a small ip address change on a freezer. No big deal right? This plant is a pharmaceutical storage. The customer said I could have 22...
Replies
Views
I know that everyone deals with it in different ways...business owners probably more then anyone else. Some of us try and due the best job that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom