CF Card issue when migrating from MP370 to MP377

Sleepy101

Hi,

I have recently installed a new MP377, in place of an existing MP370. The existing program is created using WinCC Flexible 2008. Recipe and audit trail details are stored on a CF card.

Before transferring the program, I updated all path references from "\Storage Card\" to "\Storage Card CF\". Having transferred the program on to the MP377, I then inserted the old CF card into the new HMI. However now the audit trail functionality no longer works and I am unable to read the recipes.

As a work around. I have copied the information from the CF card onto a usb key and all works fine (I updated all path references to "\Storage Card USB\").

I would like to know if anyone has encountered this issue? Ideally, I would like to use the cf card instead of the usb key. If anyone has a suggestion for what I could do to achieve this I would be very grateful.

Thanks