Changing frequency on a sew movitrac

bornwild

Hey all,

Hello

We have the movitrac 07 b drive with FBG11B keypad. For some reason we are unable to change the speed from the keypad potentiometer. The required drive parameters are already set. Please help. Am I missing out something.

I am not familiar with this particular VFD, however, general rules apply.

There could be several causes:

Defective HIM device.

Drive configured to run at a Preset Speed.

Drive configured to NOT ACCEPT speed reference from the HIM device (Active masks, communications reference, digital I/O state etc.).

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have one step 7 simatic program in which I noticed that one bit is constantly changing every two sec, but I cannot find any timers...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Using the Micrologix 1100 with the 1762-IT4 Thermocouple/mV input module, is it possible to have the ladder logic program update the...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom