Analog in-DL260?

dginbuffalo

Well slowly picking up the Directsoft and DL260. i have a problem with the analog in. i have 12 mA on input 0 which should be V400. i don't see the # changing from zero with the signal connected. i would figure this would change to 2048 raw? what am i missing? screen shot attached

cas.jpg

Be sure to cycle power on the PLC so that your setup instruction starts working. The information in it is stored in a system area that only gets loaded on power up.

i guess my next question about the attachment is, on rung # 3, am i allowed to latch around the top branch with the X41 contact as i show? when i simulate the process rising and falling, it unlatches itself when it should hold until the 2nd branch is false? At least-thats what i do on Compactlogix.

Use a 'C' bit instead of an 'X'.

X's are for inputs and the PLC re-reads the input table at the beginning of each scan. C's are used for internal coils.

Unless of course you meant for it to be an output in which case it is a 'Y'.