E1000 Software

martyndwn

Can anyone help with this?

I have Mitsubishi eDesigner version 7.40

I have a e1061 HMI with version 1.1 installed,

WhenI create a new project I can only choose versions 1.2 or 1.3 in the drop down menu for the 1061 version.

I guess I have to upgrade the HMI Terminal software. The version that is available from the Mitsubishi web site is 1.5, which is not compatable with my version of eDesigner.

Does anyone know if versions 1.2 or 1.3 HMI software is available to download, or is there any other thing I can do?

Thannk you

If my memory serves me right you can create a project as V1.2 & providing you do not use any features that are only availlable in V1.2 & not V1.x then you should be able to download it by unchecking the check version tick box in the transfer window, I know I have downloaded a project created in V1.4 to a V1.2 using the usb transfer & it ran ok with no problems.
The other way is to upload a project from the V1.1 then modify it It may complain if you do a check but will probably work.

Thanks for your help.

I think i might actually have V1.5 installed on the HMI as this appears later in the booting up sequence.

My software is up to 1.3.

I am unable to un-check the check version box as it is greyed out, but I can choose to ignore the error during download, so I guess this is the same thing.

I can now download to the HMI, so thanks again for your help

Yes if you ignore the message it will download, also if the HMI is V1.5x you can create an export file that can be copied to a USB Stick.
You need to put in a blank usb stick, let it create the directories then copy the file from your pc to the correct directory on the usb stick.
Set dip switch 1 on the HMI to on re-boot this will take you into a menu, using the menu delete the current project then re-boot.
insert the stick wait for the stick to be recognised (message on screen this can take some time.
Select upload project this will load the project to the HMI.
This only works on V1.5 & above however if you have a lower version you can create a small project with a button on the screen, configure this as a command to load from USB & download it that way.