ACS500 with Compact HMI SCADA Software

neerajpuranik

Dear All,

We have one installation of ABB PLC (AC500) with ABB Compact HMI SCADA at our clients place. We are facing a problem in SCADA as given below:

These messages are coming
OPCDA_Provider_MAN
SG_OPC2
Evevt Collector_ABB80
SP_MANTORA-52D719
Basic
Soft Alarms_Basic_MA
ABB 800xA Soft Alarms
Event Storage_Basic_M
SG_PLC1
Basic
Basic History_Basic_MA
Scheduler_CHMI_Server
System Status_Basic_

These messages are followed by OPCServerStopped in first line then Inoperative in all next lines after the message.

After this System become inoperative only viewable than system rebooted and working normally.
Kindly advice
Regards,

Similar Topics

What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
My PLC is currently running the program and the process is still live. One of my 1769-if16C cards values are all frozen but the card is not...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom