Wafios Grinder CPU 314

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any chance anyone on here has a commented S7 program for an old Wafios FES32 Grinder? Bonus points if the comments are in English instead of German. Even more bonus points if you have CAD files for the Eletrical schematics, and additional points still if those are in English instead of German. PLC is a Siemens CPU314 and the HMI is an OP17-DP. Looks like it was built around June of 2000. I have to believe there are a handful of these things out there that are practically identical.

Similar Topics

Dear, Grinder at the inlet chamber for sewage will not be running all the time, it should be either connected to level switch or level...
Replies
Views
I have been working on backing up all of our Fanuc controls and storing the data on our Network (CNC Parameters, PMC Parameters, Macro Variables...
Replies
Views
I would like to replace the existing table cross feed controls(8 logic cards in a rack) for an old surface grinder with a PLC and an optional...
Replies
Views
Can you explain how angle grinders can produce 10000 rpm's and the purpose of the brushes?
Replies
Views
Hi, I got a bit of a dilemma. Basically, this is what im working with. We have a K.O. Lee brand Universal Tool and Cutter Grinder B6062...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom