CHT1 dont appears during uploading in S7-200

AB2005

Dear Friends,

I want to know the right procedure to upload the PLC program of S7-200 as this time if i upload the program, the chart "CHT1" under "Status Chart" dont appears(see the attached Img-1. But if i open the original program (having CHT1) and then open CHT1 under status chart, select "Debug-->Start Chart Status" and found the values were changing (see attached img-2). So it need to be underdtand why CHT1 dont appear in uploaded program while it is in PLC memory.

Img-1.jpg Img-2.jpg

Hi,
Content of status chart exist only in original program,You do not download it in CPU memory....

Similar Topics

Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
A MELSOFT application error has occurred. Please restart. <ES:020000006> Why Occur this message? I'm try connecting to USB Pls Help me..:shock:
Replies
Views
I have a Delta DVP 16EC PLC and does not have a RUN-STOP button I can make it go into RUN with the PC in the simulation and everything is perfect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm running my Plc in PLC Simulator (Unity Pro XL). Intouch sees the connected links but the tags are not matching (+1 on InTouch)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom