Micro 1500 faults in run mode

godfrey

I have an AB Micrologix 1500, LSP Series B which I want to put into run mode at my desk. I don't have the I/O cards available so it faults in Run Mode. I know with a SLC the I/O can be disabled so this doesn't happen. How do I disable the I/O with my 1500? Using RS500 8.1.

Under advanced config on the I/O card there is a little box at the bottom of the first tab that will ignore config errors.
This should get you what you need.

HTH

Similar Topics

I am having trouble trying to figure out why the data access toll for the Micro 1500 is not working. I looked at the timers i want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Sorry if this has been discussed previously. I tried searching and found similar problems, but none of them matched our problem. We...
Replies
Views
Does the Old MicroLogix 1500 support Online Editing??? I am being told it did at some point but I think that is wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just wondering how the Micro Logix 1500 keeps the PLC program when the power is switched off. The one I have, doesn't have a back-up...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with resetting a counter to 0 on a Micrologix 1500 with a 1769-HSC card. The preset is configured in the IO configuration for 0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom