ML1000 ladder conversion to ML1100

Wtchdctr

Way down south (yes we have machinery here :)
:/ I think ive been handed a lemon..
Im in the process of converting my ML1000 Ladder to our new ML1100.
I have all the controller errors out of the old program except 1.
I have 1 rung with my SCL for Signal conditioner input.
Scale Source is I:0.4 (analog input on ML1100, also tried I:0.5)
Destination is set to the same address as it was in the ML1000 matching the data table.

I have a Output module for the analog output (1762-OF4) Modified the ladder for the new output module to my VFD. This rung is fine.

I keep getting the same errors. Ive tried both inputs on the controller and cannot figure this out.

ERROR1: RUNG -1 INS -1:Attempt to set more IO data than has been allocated.
ERROR2: RUNG -1 INS -1:Incorrect output force file size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just ask if more info is needed :)

Can you zip and post the file? Also, what version of RSLogix500 are you using? It might be a version limitation of your software.

My version 8.4 will allow me to use the SCL instruction with I:0.4 as the source with no problems.

Okay, I saw the same errors, until I changed the controller type to a series B. I then had to re-enter the analog output module in slot 1 to get the last error to go away.

Is your actual hardware series A or B?

I am not familiar with the ML1100 first hand, but I would recommend updating your RSLogix500 first. I believe that support for the newer Micrologix controllers has evolved quite a bit in more recent revisions of RSLogix500.