OMRON CQM1 CPU45-V1 problem

GAC

Hi to everyone,

I need little help with above mentioned CPU which was faulted few days ago. I have managed somehow to clear memory fault (CPU was without battery for 2 weeks) but one other fault remains and that is FAL Nr. 9C.
I have manual for that CPU but I don’t know how to read AR 0408 to AR0415 in SYSWIN 3.4 to determine fault explanation.

CPU is using 2 analog outputs one for frequency converter and one for valve positioning, and also one input for temperature sensor.

Can anyone point me how or where to read AR faults?

Thank you very much

I have not used Syswin for years and really rusty there. I use CX-Programmer these days and can instigate a watch area where I can include all of these areas. I would suggest you have a look and see if there is a watch area that can be placed on the screen to read these AR areas. I do not even have a usable installation of Syswin these days so cannot really help further.

In the pull down menu, click on Editors, then Data Display Editor.
There will be an AR button on the far left of the screen.
If you click this you can choose to display all AR registers or a range of registers.
Make sure that you turn on Monitoring. Pull down menu, Online, Monitoring.
I hope this will help.

I think that analog I/O card is demaged because two wire connection to frequency converter was wrong. Is it possible to buy just I/O card not whole CPU unit?

The analog I/O is integral to the controller.
The CQM1 and CQM1H (replaced the CQM1) were discontinued in March of this year.

You may be able to locate a replacement from a surplus dealer.

The other option would be to upgrade to CJ2M hardware.

Hope this helps.