Hidden code in Omron CPM1A

kokko254

I've got a problem with Omron Sysmac CPM1A-40CDR-D.
My machine controlled by cpm1a doesn't make all programmed moves like before. I suppose PLC is a cause. I thought that some instructions in code hangs or malfunction, so I have connected PLC to PC, imported instruction set code into Syswin 3.4 and analized. Seems like some code doesn't display. Those what is displayed is not complet. I was told that a software producer hides some code, provides himself monopoly for repair service :) So my question is:

How can I view hidden code?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Similar Topics

A program I am decoding has a FB that shows a size of 1174 but only displays a few lines. I converted it into S7 and I can view the entire code...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm an absolute beginner in PLCs.. I have an Allen Bradley SLC5/03 PLC installed on a machine, the program is working well, I uploaded it to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a bit new to this and this is my first post, so I hope I'm doing this right. I have an Allen Bradley Family 5 PLC in our plant and I am...
Replies
Views
I have a S5-115U, 941B.... In OB1, I can see some block calls Like JU PB16, JU PB17 and so on.... But in the Directory I don't see these blocks at...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with Eplan, and I can't seem to find answer anywhere online. I am working on a project, and I have many pages of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom