Red lion web server

Nick517

Hello all

I have a program running on the web server from the Redlion DSP. I have set users with different permissions and all works great. What I cant find is an option to log off the server once finished.

I have assigned the userLogOff() function to a button but this seems to log off any parts of the interface that a user has logged into and not the actual server.

I have set the inactivity time-out to 60 seconds and this works fine but a manual button to log off the server would be better seeing as only one user can log on at any time.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi New to the form but have been a lurker for quite a while. Wanted to get other users thoughts and see if there are any reliability issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to be able to show the value of a couple of Tags on our Red Lion G3 panels on a publicly accessible external web site. I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, So I have a problem, and there seem to be a couple of ways that I might can fix the issue, so here it goes. This is for people who...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom