Active X and banner

jimcav

Hi Guys

I need a starting point, I have a banner presence plus camera and a 10 panelview plus. I want to put the inspection image up on the panel view screen. Been reading about the active x. I have not figured out a starting point yet.

Any advice would be great.

Thx
Jim Cav

Which PV+ do you have? Normally the PV+ can't use normal ActiveX controls since the PV+ runs a Windows CE OS. Also regular PV+ don't expose the OS to users. The newer Ver 6.0 PV+, I think allow you to install some third party programs that are for Win CE OS. I'm not sure about ActiveXs.

Similar Topics

I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I have an alarm banner that is an on top display. Whenever there is an alarm this banner becomes visible to...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm new to PLC and HMIs, and I was given the following problem: I need to be able to filter alarms and events that are only related...
Replies
Views
Hi I am in the process of making an OT lab for training and to test incident response, an i keep hearing NOT to scan network because some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom