hirschmann MACH1000

dvirt

hi,
We Setup 9 hirschmann MACH1000 switches in an optic ring topology.
we have about 30 modicon, ABB and Siemens PLC's connected to this network.
Everything was working fine for about 4 months and then one of the switches made a "cold reset".
It happened 2 times for one of the switches, and 1 time for another one.
we didnt get a clear answer yet from hirschmann.
Do any of u know about problems with hirschmann MACH1000 ?

Tnx

I have seen this with their switches when a duplex mismatch occurs. They will reboot - I think there is now an option to decide if you want the reboot to occur or not. Are all devices set to auto? How is the system grounding?

What do the logs say? Do events immediately prior to a reboot give any indication of what went wrong?

Similar Topics

Any idea what that connection parameters are to integrate a Hirschmann RSB20 8 port switch into the I/O tree of Studio 5000? Have not been able to...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have an Ethernet IP MCC application with the option of Hirschmann RS20 switches or Eaton/Cooper 2080E-T. I was wondering how your...
Replies
Views
I have just bought two Hirschmann MS20 and two MM2 - 2FXM3/2TX1 modules but I cannot get a fiber connection between the two. I can connect them...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Has anyone had any luck / know if it's possible to use Citect to monitor status data and statistics from a hirschmann managed switch...
Replies
Views
I have a couple of dell servers and i am trying to use hivision to get opc data display on the FT scada client. I have imported all the required...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom