Magelis Fault Clearing

We're gonna need a whole lot more information than that... You've made a statement - none of us can disagree with it. Is that a problem, or merely an observation?

Is it supposed to?
Has it ever worked otherwise? If so, what has changed?
What is the rest of the system?
How else might it be configured to reset?

Ok, let me clarify. My hmi screen is using the Magelis software, about every 24 hours the alarm history clears. I don't want the alarm history to clear unless cleared manually. Is there a setting in the Magelis software that I need to change so it doesn't clear the alarm history?

Similar Topics

I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Good morning friends. . We are having a problem with one of our machines that have two HMI consoles connected to the same network. They have...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
Any regular users of the magelis range? If so, anyone have a slick way to do a common popup with a rockwell UDT? My current approach is to just...
Replies
Views
We're a second hand machinery merchant. We've just had a machine arrive that has a Schneider Twido TWDLCAA24DRF PLC and a Magelis XBT-R411 HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom