Mitsubishi PLC help

Where are you finding these instrucntion? Are you using GX Developer? What CPU are you using?

My version of GX Developer does not even recognize what you have there.

Hello,

Those instructions are positioning control instructions.

The DABS instruction reads the absolute position (ABS) data when the Mitsubishi servo amplifier (equipped with the absolute position detection function) MR-H, MR-J2(S), or MR-J3 is connected. The data is converted into a pulse when being read.

The DDRVI instruction executes one-speed positioning by incremental drive. The movement distance from the present position can be specified with a positive or negative sign.

These are the basic explinations out of the Mitsubishi FX Programming manual. The FX Positioning manual explains these instructions in detail.

Hope this helps,

Dave