s7-300 upload with unknown ip address

Just start the Upload Station to PG.
When prompted for the connection details, specify rack=0, slot=2, and use the "view" button to search for reachable stations.
When the CPU in question appears either by the IP or MAC address, then select it and start the upload (*).

*: When you see the IP address after searching but before upload, you can check if the CPUs IP is in your PCs IP range.
If not you have to change your PCs IP to mach before starting the upload.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Expect: we have SIEMENS PLC S7-300: CPU 313C (6ES7313-5BG04-0AB0). we don't have any software to upload its program. we just want to upload...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
I have got a Panel View 300 (2711-K3A19L1) which is currently being used on a production machine. I have not got access to the panelview program...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Newly installed CPU 315 2 EH14-OABO .Today I was trying to upload the program to PG then I see one message coming. Kindly see the...
Replies
Views
I have had several instances where contractors have come in and updated an S7-300 program that was configured in TIA V13 but failed to leave me a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom