1st time posting, Connecting Citect Scada v7.20 thru ABCLX to Control Logix 1756-L55

JM18

Hi, just starting to learn citect Scada, and im trying to connect it to the control logix, i have followed all the instructions in the "help" section and still not working. I have no idea what im doing wrong and if someone could just give me a simple instruction on how to make a connection between the two

Details
1. Using the Citect Scada in a Virtual machine
2. Set My Localhost in the Network address
3. 172.16.90.101/2 put in the port forms, as instructed in the "help" section

and one last question, is there a way to check if a connection has been made, e.i in INtouch and Rslogix, you can check archestra to confirm the connection

its my first time posting so pls bear with the format, and hopefully someone could help me out..

Thank you in advance