pcmkpcl.bin

controlled

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a dell littatude d830 laptop that i recently reformatted. After i installed all my allen bradley software, I am receiving the following error in rslinx when starting the pcmk driver.

PCMKPCL.BIN - An error occurred while loading the file onto the device. Make sure the settings match the hardware and no devices are conflicting."

Before reformatting the harddrive, I was able to use the pcmk card for years with no problems. I have searched the net, but cannot find any fixes.

The only software that I have loaded on the laptop are rslogix5m rslogix 500, and rslinx.

HAs anyone seen this problem before?

several questions for you.

what operating system?
did you load the correct device driver for the operating system? silly question, but a coworker downloaded the wrong driver. we reloaded the correct driver and it worked.

regards,
james

several questions for you.

what operating system?
did you load the correct device driver for the operating system? silly question, but a coworker downloaded the wrong driver. we reloaded the correct driver and it worked.

regards,
james

Im using windows xp pro sp2. Ive been keeping my old laptop only to be able to keep using my pcmk card. I think its time to order the usb dh+ cable (1784-u2dhp). That way I can use tmy other laptop running windows 7 pro and vmware.