Energy Monitoring System

As I [am] concerned [because] those clamps are current transformers. And [a] stupid question comes up: How many wires the same phase I can put in to [a] single clamp?
First, please confirm that you are talking about clamp-on current transformers. If so, then you can put as many wires as will fit into each current transformer. You do have to make a rough guess about the maximum load of all the wires, and make sure that the expected maximum current does not exceed the current capacity of the CT.

If you are measuring the load on each leg of a circuit breaker panel, usually you can put two current transformers on the main incoming L1 and L2 cables (not the neutral) to read the total load. This is much easier than trying to fit a big bundle of wires into a CT. To read the total load, you need CTs rated for the ampere rating of the main breaker.

Last edited:
Since the title of your post is "Energy Monitoring", I assume your final goal is determining electrical power. For that, one generally multiplies instantaneous currents and voltage drops. If so, you must account for phase lead or lag in the clamp-on current probes. I have seen up to 10 deg in some models. At low power factors any phase shifts greatly affect the calculated power.