instead of Ns runtime (need help)

Hi.
i knew that cx-designer need NS runtime to create hmi program (.exe) to work at pc
but the problem is NS runtime is very expensive so there's no cracked version or free trial foe one use.or there's no anther way to do that such linking cx-designer with visual basic and creat the program via visual basic.
thanks.

Similar Topics

Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
A new point I/O rack is to be hooked up with the running PLC. In point I/O, it is supposed to be the OA4 card to be installed as per the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has some insights into a VFD controls scenario. We have a VFD controlling a pump which is currently setup so that...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, what could cause HMI Button names in runtime to be showing 'text' instead of their real names. (TIA Portal - Comfort Panel)? I will...
Replies
Views
Hello i have two problems currently. I have two screens and when i want to scroll between them i just press the down button and it just goes to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom