FT ME Security login log

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
One more guys, I have security setup for user groups and users,how or what can I do to create a log of who and what time date has loged in. Basicly like a log the can be used by management to keep track of who logs in.Ft me ver. 6.1 Thanks

Last edited:
I have never done it but could you use the system\user tag which is the current Logged In User and place it in a DataLog to log on change?

Just a WAG

Edit: I was looking in FT ME 6.0 not 6.1 if that matters

Last edited:
This could possibly work however what could I use for a display of the data log model.

Similar Topics

On an Archestra system How can I have the username to hit The alarm page when the user logs in & out? The username hits the alarm page when they...
Replies
Views
Suddenly, we have an issue with IFIX (v4.0). I don't know if any patches were pushed by IT (they say no, but...), but when a user tries to login...
Replies
Views
How would one log in if using a touch screen and not a mouse Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have a backup that I am trying t open in mi PC (RSLogix 17.01) and I get this message. I have read many posts and done many...
Replies
Views
After a recent revision of code in my system on both the HMI and the HC900 PLC, I now get a popup requesting me to login when I click on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom