Access Mulitble PLC trough router

eatualive

Hello people,

I'm trying to get step7 to work trough a router. I need to access mulitble PLC's that are connected by ethernet. My first idea was to port forward my PC step 7 connection the the correct PLC. But therefore i need an interface in my PG/OP serttings where i can fill in a port number.

Maybe someone knows a program that can help me with that.

So basicly i want tot connect to the externe IP adres of the router(WAN side). When i have 1 PLC i can use the DMZ function. But i have more PLC's on ethernet. So lets say i want to connect to a PLC with ip 192.168.1.101 and a second PLC with 192.168.1.102. The external ip of my router is like 10.0.0.120.

So when i want to connect to the first one i want to forward port 7001. So in my step7 i should be able to fill in 10.0.0.120:7001. The router will forward me to the correct ip 192.168.1.101

If i want to reach my second plc, i just want to fill in 10.0.0.120:7002. And i get redirected to the PLC with ip 192.168.1.102.

I can do somethink alike with Netlink Pro but i can only forward to ethernet to MPI or ethernet to Profibus. Now i want to be able to forward from ethernet to ethernet.

note: i know vpn is a solution. But in this situation i can not use VPN.

Other solutions are also helpfull but i need an device in between to seperate the networks. In this case a router.

You are trying to do this a very difficult way. Why? Whats wrong with using a VPN? use a free VPN like hamachi or tunngle.

If you don't have a very strong command of networking and NAT routing and translation you are in for a hard time.

Setup a simple VPN and Life will be easier.

The NAT is not problem i understand that part. But the hard part is to get step7 to comminicate with different ports. So i eventually can route them.

The reason why i cant use vpn is that it over the customers network. VPN is not allowed within their network. Basicly we connect with vpn to their network and then we can reach the wan side of our router. That the reason why i need to get it to work like this. Unless there is another solution beside vpn.