CompactLogix and Siemens Comfort HMI

angi

hi guys

this is my first project using Siemens HMI, I got a problem to setup comunication between AB PLC and HMI, when the HMI is in the run mode, the system alarm show me that the HMI had already connected to PLC, but when I try to push one of the button on the screen, the status of the tag linked with this button in PLC did not change. I just want to know how to configure the tag in comfort HMI, link to the tag address in PLC? link to alias tag name of PLC?

thanks

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens BW500 Weightometer talking to a AB Compactlogix over ethernet/ip, the comm link works fine but when the data is brought into the...
Replies
Views
I am new to Siemens and we have to convert a CompactLogix program over to a S7-1200 PLC. We are having a hard time finding a comparable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to Siemens and I'm trying to find the Siemens equivalent for a CompactLogix L33ER. I know Siemens use a different memory...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that has a Siemens S7-300 plc in it. It also has an external machine connected to it that has a compactLogix plc in it. I would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys & gals, Did a quick search and couldn't find anything, so.... I'm having a terrible time trying to get a Siemens MP277 to 'talk' to an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom