DL-205 combo module address?

dginbuffalo

I'm using a D2-08CDR 4 in/4 out combo module in my system and i can read the input on X40, but i am not sure what the output addresses would be? i assumed Y40? the address out table in the config I/O shows all zeros in that column. How do i write that those outputs? Thanks!

The inputs and outputs are numbered seperately even within one module. If the output (Y) column is zero then the first output is Y0. I assume you have an input module before this one.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I need to connect to a DL205-1 CPU and, as far as I know, I need to use DirectSOFT 6 software for the connection. Is anyone...
Replies
Views
We have a Beckhoff CP6201 PC and an EK1100 module communicating with it via EtherCAT in one of our machines. Due to problems with the PC, I want...
Replies
Views
Hi team, I am setting up my first E200 overload unit. I came across parameter 205 StartsPerHour. The default setting is 2. I presume, the motor...
Replies
Views
I have an E.W.O.N Flexy 205 setup on a LAN with 4 PLCs and 8 HMI's and it's setup and configured with cellular modem and external antenna and I...
Replies
Views
I have some AD Direct Logic 205 series processors, racks and I/O cards, etc. that I used for development previously. It's (almost) useless to me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom