Interactx vba, access and excel

Sandi

I'm modifying an existing Interactx project that calls two different applications written years ago. The applications do not initialize on the latest HMI even though the operating system and deployment server are the same as the previous versions.

I'd like to know if it is possible to perform these tasks directly from the Interactx vba.

1. I need to copy one table from a database that is loaded by the Interactx application from access to excel and save the file.
2. I need to clear the access table of data in preparation for the next run.

Similar Topics

I am new to VBA and am trying to write some code that will monitor a bit from a SLC500 into InteractX V2.51. I am sending PLC batch data to an...
Replies
Views
Good day. The problem is the following, I am using the Machine shop parker program to program an HMI that communicates with a logix5573 PLC. I can...
Replies
Views
Good day. The problem is the following, I am using the Machine shop parker program to program an HMI that communicates with a logix5573 PLC. I can...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an example on how to trigger a VBA event based upon the value of a bit tag. If anyone has any idea on how to do this, I would be...
Replies
Views
As simple as that. Sorry for putting two names against each other. We are lookig into a relatively simple "upper-level" HMI project. Six machines...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom