error in panelview

peppin23joe

Hi friends....

I have a question for your... I have a panelview allen bradley 6182-AICZAC.... The touch screen coming red bottons ind show this error on the alarm screen """" Channel 1: (192.240.1.154) The reply has timed out....

I hope your comments about this problem...

Hi friend thanks for your help with my problem....

I have other question from this panelview... What software i need for upload the panelview program for make the back up....

I hope your comments soon...

The 6182 part number indicates that this is an old "VersaView CE" terminal, probably loaded with RSView Machine Edition 2.0.

RSView Studio 2.0 is rare; it was sold to only a few customers prior to the release of RSView Studio 3.0 and the PanelView Plus hardware.

Similar to modern PanelView Plus terminals, the *.MER file is a runtime file, and cannot be turned back into a RSView Studio project. You should search the computer for a *.APA archive file too.

You should pursue support of this terminal with the original programmers.