OMRON CQM1-OC221 output card

rowens

I was working on one of our machines yesterday and found one of the relay oututs on the OC221 card was not working every time.Plc is CQM1 series.
I thought this would be a simple fix, change the card. I went online and it appears this is now obsolete.I have called some local Omron Distributors but no one has gotten back with me yet.
Anyone know where I can find a replacement card? I am in South Carolina and would like it to be local but will ship. Machine would just be down longer.

I noticed online there is a OC221 Card for the C200H series. Is it the same card?

Also, are the relays end user replaceable? If so, what part # would the relay be? Where can I find them?

This machine cycles 25 times per minute for 2 shifts every day.
I appreciate any help.

The CQM1/CQM1H was discontinued March 2012.

Relays are not "user" replaceable, they are soldered to the board. Not sure what the part number is.

The C200H module will not work. C200H is a backplane type system. CQM1 has no backplane.

My suggestion would be to check ebay or used equipment suppliers.

Hope this will help.