slc 5/03 processor's fault led glows constantly

suvro2012

Hi
My Slc 5/03 processor's (cat no. 1747-L531) fault Lamp Glows red constantly. and communication LED(DH 485 and RS 232) is not glowing. so i can not communicate with my processor. Any one have any idea what might be the problem and what would the solution?

Possibly the processor memory has been corrupted.
Try to go online via the DF1 port, and try to use autoconfigure.

Is there an EPROM in the CPU ?
If so, are the bits set to load the EPROM on memory error ?

If all the above fails you might try clearing the memory. Hopefully you have a back-up of your program. See PFG's below

Possibly the processor memory has been corrupted.
Try to go online via the DF1 port, and try to use autoconfigure.

Is there an EPROM in the CPU ?
If so, are the bits set to load the EPROM on memory error ?

I have found that the EPROM is Missing of my cpu.Without the EPROM can the CPU Communicate?