Schneider ATV71 torque limiting problem

dcovemac

For a new application I'm experiencing some problems with my brand new ATV71

The drive is controlled in Torque limiting.
Sensorless flux vector control V

I sent a higher speed value then the application can manage so a steady torque should be applied. Everything seems to be working fine on lower speeds. Process value equals setpoint value of torque

Problem is however when speeding up at about 1200rpm's my torque drops 20% of the setpoint for no reason and stays at that value while still speeding up..

setpoint torque is only 20% of nominal torque so I don't believe it's current holding thing back here.

I don't find anything of such matter across the www nor in its prgramming manual. Does anyone have some experience here? thx!

no, this one, tla active
untitled.png

Schneider had to solve this one. They recognized the problem and could solve it by modifying hidden parameters based on the induction of the motor.
A solution for the wide public was promised in the next couple of months.