kinetix 2000

hey guys,

i recently started using the kinetix 2000 servo drive and am having difficulty establishing a registration offset. the servo is rotating a wheel that i need to stop at a certain spot each time. i am using a prox switch to see the registration mark. can anyone help?

i got the drive to pic up the registration mark and it does do the offset distance but i need it to home each time. the servo drifts after the first few times that it sees the registration. need help with the programming, ive tried numerous things but cant get it. i used the kinetix 300 on a previous design and it was fairly simple. i just had to use 2000 due to me needing multiple axises. please help

Similar Topics

hi, i have some question about the single phase line-to-line for the kinetix 2000. the manual only show that contractor using for the three phase...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, My client has a machine with a driver Kinetix 2000, it has 2 servomotors, and he needs to install a category 3 circuit, but in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, During visit to one of customers, where I was supposed to start taking care of one of their machines I noticed something strange. I think...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it was possible to move a servo based on an external encoder feedback. Im using a kinetix 2000 serco drive. The servo has a...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know when the new Allen Bradley 2093 Kinetix 2000 series of servo drives will be available
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom