Panel View Plus to MicroLogix 1200 communication

suvro2012

Hi
I am trying to communicate panel view plus compact([FONT=&quot]cat no. 2711PC-T6C20D[/FONT]) to MicroLogix 1200 through Serial RS232(DF1 protocol). But i cannot find my HMI in the RSLink. but i am getting my plc in the rslink.

The Physical connection from my pc to PLC and HMI is in Ethernt And in RSLink i am looking under EtherNet/IP driver. I am getting my device in the RSLink. but when i am going to Tag Browser in factory talk then the online tags are not showing.

confirm that your E/net addresses are correct.
both the PLC and the screen need independant E/net values
But the Screen needs to know what the PLC address is and the PLC type
have you set that?

confirm that your E/net addresses are correct.
both the PLC and the screen need independant E/net values
But the Screen needs to know what the PLC address is and the PLC type
have you set that?

Yes. Both the PLC and HMI address are correct.I have set the PLC address and Type in RSLink Enterprise Communication tab of the Factory talk view ME.

Hi
I am trying to communicate panel view plus compact([FONT=&quot]cat no. 2711PC-T6C20D[/FONT]) to MicroLogix 1200 through Serial RS232(DF1 protocol). But i cannot find my HMI in the RSLink. but i am getting my plc in the rslink.

I really don't think this system could be functional.
PanelView Plus Compact terminals were developped for Logix (Flex-, Compact-, Control-)systems integration.

MicroLogix 1200 is not a Logix system.

The PanelView Plus applications data server, RSLinx Enterprise, is not deployable on a Logix 5/500 system unless a communications module buffer is implemented.
The PanelView Plus Compact family does not offer any communications modules options (only the PanelView Plus family does so).