cpu 412-2 can work with PCS7

unclehamid

hi folks
I want to learn PCS7 .we have cpu 412-2 and pcs7 ver7.1 in our office .but problem is the cpu is not listed in our software I don 't know we can select cpu412-2 in pcs7 earlier version.if u know please tell me

thanks nitin_s13
I will check it tomorrow .because there is list and named all s400 series cpu and no cpu 412 in the list I jumped into this conclusion PCS7 doesn't support cpu 412 at all.

one expert told me PCS7 v7.1 only support cpu414 and higher and doesn't support cpu412-2.if sb work with lower version and have experience please tell me .

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a simatic winac slot cpu 412-2 pci v3.4, the pc is crashed and I want to switch it to new standard pc. My problem is how to put the...
Replies
Views
Dear All We have S7-412-3H redundant system.We are facing Problem that both CPU showing External Fault. We have checked the profibus cables but...
Replies
Views
Dear All We have SIEMENS PLC S7-412-3H redundant system having remote I/O modules connected with Profibus. During commissioning when we Power up...
Replies
Views
how is redundancy accomplished using the above configuration? If the outputs are taken from both modules,wont they get added up?how does error...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just replaced the cpu with a used one from another machine, (exact) and I am unable to connect with cpu, I have checked everything out on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom