Monitoring Contacts in GX Developer

amir-a

Hi,

I have a problem with online mode in Mitsubishi "GX Developer". I just wanted to ask about a good way of monitoring contacts which turn on for a very short period of time such that it is literally impossible to spot to naked eyes!

As a trick I use such contacts to set a memory value and then reset it. But I wanted to know if it there is a specific way to monitor such contacts?

Tnx.

Counters

I normally use counters where i want visibility on execution of certain portions of code which cannot be monitored visually. Memory bits will also work.

Hi RheinhardtP,

Counter seems to be a much better idea than a memory bit. I was also wondering if it is possible in GX Developer to record all the activities of a sensor or a memory bit in general over a time interval in a log file.

For example I want to read and save a contact value for every second as well as as the time in such way:
12:03:01 ON
12:03:02 OFF
12:03:03 OFF
12:03:04 OFF
12:03:05 ON
12:03:06 ON
12:03:07 ON

Tnx a bunch(y)