file handling

trap442w30

have a menu on a panelview with 72 selections, each with 13 pcs of info. most of the info is floating point numbers. i will make a selection, which will pull up the 13 pcs of info. i will be able to pull up each piece of info and change it if i want, save it, and put it into the slc 5/03 to use in the program. but i don't want it to take up valuable scan time. any help would be appreciated. thanks tim

Similar Topics

I am using the Red Lion PTV. Are there any guides for 'go-by's' to help me get started on writing to and managing files?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I downloaded the 'file copy example' from the beckhoff infosys. Compiled and run it. But it dont copy anything. I even get any file...
Replies
Views
I've just discovered this site. Fantastic. Looking for help with file manipulation on a slc5/04. I have a barcode scanner linked to a devicenet...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom