APV Automation Systems

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I have to maintain a process instaled by APV (Invensys plc); there are 2 pcs for process Monitoring (configured as master and slave) and a series of Software for Process management (Incontrol; Intouch, ADE,ACOS
The programm is written with a kind of Structured Text and is named PARACODE
I'm not familiar with the Instructions used
Do someone has ever worked with this?
I need a link where I can learn more about PARACODE
Best regards

Hi, I worked for APV automation 26+ years ago! Did a lot of paracode programming in those few years and I still remember some of it. I might be able to answer your questions - try me! My email is gareth "dot" lloyd "at" gmail.com

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I want to ask you if anyone have any knowledge about APV accos PLC and if you can help me solving a huge problem that is leting me...
Replies
Views
Folks, We have an older system that was migrated from an SLC to a ControlLogix processor. With this upgrade we also switch, not surprisingly...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom