PV Component Change Language Button

Good Evening Sirs,

I'm trying to create some Languages Buttons on my application. There will be a "Portuguese", a "English" and a "Spanish" buttons to choose the language.

But I'm not getting how to change the current language on the HMI. I searched some AB literatures but didn't find anything.

Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

i did this a few years ago on a pv component when i needed english and usa terminology. once the languages have been translated and entered into the languages area, i think i downloaded some flags and put them as a graphic on a standard button and called the change language function - the number of the language (if i remember correctly) was the windows language id. since this pv is configured on itself, i don't have a viewable version to refer to.

i did this a few years ago on a pv component when i needed english and usa terminology. once the languages have been translated and entered into the languages area, i think i downloaded some flags and put them as a graphic on a standard button and called the change language function - the number of the language (if i remember correctly) was the windows language id. since this pv is configured on itself, i don't have a viewable version to refer to.

But where is located that "change language" function.
In the "Write Tags" field of the push button there is no function for this.