Intouch, textbox and long text of the SQL

karel.laska

Hi there ..
I have a question related to InTouch. Because my English is not good, I hope I explain well.
In a project using wwGenericSQLGrid (ActiveX) and after selecting the line, insert a value into the textbox. When you use a variable transmission InTouch, everything is OK.
The problem is that the value stored in the SQL DB and the text is long. (131 more characters)
I tried to save the results to a file selection, but it fails.

It would help if the value will be entered directly into the textbox ..
or
It would help if I could write the selected line to a file.
or
Using another ActiveX control such as DataList in ASP.

For your ideas thanks ..

Once again sorry for my English.

Regards Karel Láska