logixpro Traffic light simulator

robotechsam

i am working on the raffic light simulator and i have the timing exaclty how i want it but i cant quite get the cross walks down. i can get them to work using a latch but then i have to make the push buttuns unlatch each other. adding a pic so you ca see. if anyone can figure out how to fix this toss an idea out.

traffic light.jpg

Here is my idea on how to program the Walk signals. I'm sure other people here on the forum will have different ways to do this.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello to the PLC forum, I have a question on the excellent Logixpro Simulator. Im trying to complete the more advanced Traffic Light simulator and...
Replies
Views
I have just completed the Traffic Light Control with a delayed green light. What I am asking here is if my rung comments are easy to follow for...
Replies
Views
I'm currently going through trade school and struggling with the plc class. I just cant wrap my head around this stuff. Ive managed to struggle my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am going through the exercises in LogixPro and I just finished one step of the traffic light exercises. In this exercise I was...
Replies
Views
I'm going through the LogixPro labs and like a critique on my solution to the traffic light lab. I know this can be done many different ways, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom