mp277

reza.meftahi

hi friends.
i have a problem with our mp277 .
it goes to "secure mode" and we have been restricted.
how can i return it to normal mode?
please help me. many thanks before .

I'm not sure what secure mode is, but have a couple of things you can try. Did a password get entered wrong to many times?

First you could try downloading the project again. Somewhere under runtime administration settings you can set the number of incorrect password attempts that lock the MP. Setting this to 0 (zero) should make it never lock.

Second you could try an OS update, I'm not sure how to do that if you are already on the current OS.

Otherwise you may need to call your Siemens Rep, or Siemens Tech support.

many thanks JOLTRON. my problem is solved.i just connected from a pc to mp and defined administrator for user and downloaded program again .