Bristol Object Server to GE IFix 5.5

Does anyone have an example of the structure of the addressing required to use the BB OPC server in IFix. I have only used the BR3 driver in the past so I do not know exactly how the addressing should be formated.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Does anyone have an example of the structure of the addressing required to use the BB OPC server in IFix. I have only used the BR3 driver in the past so I do not know exactly how the addressing should be formated.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

In iFix, select the correct driver to match what the Bristol Object Server uses, then look at the online help for proper syntax. You may need to read some documentation to determine the driver needed.